Mental Health Services
We are currently offering mental health services through our Connections 2 Care program.
Connections to Care (C2C) Program:
- C2C aims to provide unmet mental health needs in the community by addressing cultural and language barriers
- C2C is the largest partnership in the ThriveNYC program
- AAANY is one of 15 community based organizations to receive grant
- Aimed to serve low-income and at-risk populations struggling with unmet mental health needs
- C2C assesses the needs of the community and creates a suitable culturally and linguistically sensitive service to clients through community outreach and psychoeducation
- Partnered with NYU Lutheran as our Mental Health Provider
- C2C focuses and trains all the AAANY staff on four modalities: Mental Health First Aid (MHFA), Screening, Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Psychoeducation.